Monday, November 10, 2008

A Few things for Abigail...











Boy girls are Fun!! I have bought so many bows and flower clips that I now need somewhere to put them! :) Here is just a sneak peak at a few things I have found so far that I love. I found this wonderful lady on ebay that makes car seat covers for great prices and she is super sweet. I have picked out a couple to spruce up Carson's old car seat that we will be using again...yeah!! I love getting to resuse things!! My mother-in-law, Beth or better known as Mimi, and I went into Kathleen's kids on Saturday just for a minute to check out thier display of our Nursing Covers in thier store and boy was it overwelming! I have never seen soo much stuff for little ones and soo cute! My favorite shirt was a little onsie that said "I eat at Mom's Diner...Open 24 hours"---it was really cute but unfortunatley it was $32.00---WOW! I did make a purchase while there. I have been wanting a frame for the picture of our ultrasound that we have of the baby that we lost and found one that was just perfect. It said " A picture of an Angel"....just perfect, our little Angel. Anyways, that was sure fun...it really made my head spin and Mimi's too :) The top two fabrics are ones that I love and are wanting to use for Abigail's bedding...I am thinking of making it myself....does that seem crazy? Maybe I am just plain crazy! Still thinking that through...I really don't know where to start but I am sure that I can figure it out....well maybe!

No comments: