Monday, November 24, 2008

Getting busy....


The Bow Keeper...Check out her headbands, bows and flowers...wow!


Abigail Ruth Cupp..

Just a peak into her room from the hallway.

So I have this totally crazy thing that once I have started something I absolutely have to keep at it until it is complete....it is crazy... Dustin doesn't quite understand....we do afterall have 5 more months to wait for her arrival, oh that seems so long....anyways so Abigail's room is officially under construction and here are a few pics. My most favorite thing that I made today was her bow keeper. I bought the "rack" at Michael's and painted it green then added ribbon to be able to hold her clip on bows and flowers. It turned out perfect!! Only the bumper and a few changing pad covers to do....well better go and get busy!... :)

No comments: