Thursday, November 6, 2008

This is the Day...


...that the Lord has made! I will rejoice and be glad in it. I have been singing this song all week. I have had a terrible head cold that is just not pleasant at all. I hate being sick. I hate not being able to accomplish all the things that I need to. I hate not being able to enjoy my children because my head is splitting with pain and my ears crackling constantly. I hate being short with my husband simply because he cannot hear me or I cannot hear him. I could go on.....Okay enough complaining. God has really humbled me this week as I have been ill. He is teaching me that His mercies are most definately new every morning and that he will help, strengthen and sustain me throughout the day. Praise the Lord that He cares about little 'ol me that much. No matter the circumstance I will praise Him that this is the day that He has made...I will rejoice and be glad in it!

No comments: