Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Moms 31 Ministry














A fun morning at Moms 31 Ministry. I am so thankful for the opportunity the Lord has given me to be a part of His plan and His desires to reach and encourage moms in Cushing. We are currently doing a bible study by Elizabeth George called A Mom after God's own Heart. It has been such a wonderful study. This week we talked specifically about Psalm 1: 2-3.




"You thrill on God’s Word,
you chew on Scripture day and night. You’re a tree replanted in Eden, bearing fresh fruit every month,Never dropping a leaf, always in blossom."
I love the picture of planting myself near the river of God's goodness and thrilling on His word. Chewing on it constantly like a cow so it can nourish me as only He can. I desire to be like that tree filled with abundant fruit in every season. I challenged the moms and myself to seek the best thing: Spending time with the Lord. Building Relationship with Him. Worshipping Him. Letting His word truly be a lamp unto their feet, their families feet because He desires the abundancy in our lives through Him and Him alone not just for eternity but for right now.
John 10:10 "Jesus said, "I have come that they might have life and have it abundantly." May we be bold & courageous enough to cast off all things from our lives that hinder us to draw near to Him!

No comments: