Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Someone needs to tell them!

Tonight as we were driving back from having some dinner with friends we drove by a couple of churches and Carson was reading them aloud. We got to one building and he said, "Kingdom Hall, that is a strange name for a church." I told him that it was not really a church because they were not Christians and did not believe in Jesus and He got concerned and said, "Well, somebody needs to tell them about Jesus!" Yes, indeed. I was able to share with Him the scripture that the Lord has been teaching me this week. 2 Corinthians 5:20 "For we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us." Ambassador means authorized messengers. Do we truly grasp that as followers of Christ like my son did this evening that yes, somebody needs to tell them about the hope of Jesus and WE are those Somebodys...WE are the authorized messengers. I am thankful for my son's heart and concern and for the Lord using it to reinforcing that to me today.

No comments: