Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Our kids in Haiti

Just some updated pictures of our kids that we support in Haiti!
Darbens

Luca

Naidine

Wadley
 
When I think of these kids and pray for them I can see a day when they are older and visiting us in America. I can see all 8 of them talking and having a great time. I am so excited to meet them and hug them! We shared the video of "Kings and Queens" last night with some friends and it was fun to see Claire while watching it say "Luca!" "Naidine" "Wadley". I don't think she actually recognized them, but maybe. It was fun to see that she was so excited and knew somehow they were associated with the video. I pray that as we love these children and support them financially and prayerfully that Carson, Andrew, Abigail and Claire are able to understand the responsibility we hold as Christians to take care of widows and orphans, to love the least of these.  


No comments: