Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Saying Goodbye..letting Go




Monday I had lunch with some dear friends. Ladies the Lord placed specifically and intentionally in my life that would come together with His vision for a ministry in Cushing for Moms. It has been such a good season here in Cushing. Times have not always been easy but God has been gracious to teach me and use this ministry to mold me into what He wants me to be: A Mom after God's own Heart. Lunch was sweet but sad. I am sad to be leaving these precious ladies. I facebooked a post earlier this week in my month of thanks that I love the saying that friends are the flowers in the garden of life. I am truly and genuinely thankful that the Lord put such lovely and radiant flowers of friends in my garden of life, my season in Cushing. It has been hard for me to let go and to pray for these ladies and this ministry as I step out. They gave me this sweet gift above. A picture of Proverbs 31:30. I am so greatly honored that they would bless me with such a kind gift. It is perfect. I know that the Lord has the perfect home in store for us and the perfect place for this picture. I will think of and pray for these ladies on leadership and the many faces we have seen through this ministry. What a privilege it has been to serve alongside of them and I am so thankful the Lord allowed me to be a part. I pray that as I step out that they will continue to be steadfast in their walk with Him, that they would continue to see Cushing as their mission field and that they would continue to reach Moms and connect Moms to Christ through this ministry. God has great things in store..in this I am confident.

No comments: